WANTED! KPMG in Belarus is looking for JUNIORS and INTERNS TO AUDIT DELIVERY CENTER!
KPMG in Belarus is looking for
JUNIORS and INTERNS TO AUDIT DELIVERY CENTER!
We are seeking bright minds who are interested in building a challenging and rewarding career in one of the largest professional services firms in the world. You will have the opportunity to work with and learn from a team of outstanding experts, an enviable client list and intellectually challenging work assignments. We will support you with great training and development programs.
Juniors and Interns:
- Suitable for graduates and undergraduates
- Part-time possible (30+ hours per week)
- Selection includes testing (English, numerical skills, basics of accounting, financial statements check) and interviewing
- You can apply for testing immediately
- Juniors start in November
- Internship lasts from end of January till end of March, best inters are offered jobs starting next November
Who are we looking for?
- Active, responsible, flexible and energetic students of economy/finance in their final or pre-final year of studies
- With good knowledge of accounting (basic) and English (upper-intermediate+)
- and a drive to grow professionally!
What you will be involved in?
- Performing support service for audit department
- Preparing standardised working papers for the audit engagement
- Interacting with local and international audit groups
- Continuously learning and developing
If interested meet us for more details
2 November 2016 at 16:40 or 17:25 at: 31 K. Marx St., room 86
You can also apply for vacancy by one of the following ways:
Email your CV (marked ADC) to:email@example.com
Apply online at: www.kpmg.com/by -> Careers
JOIN KPMG. Right now.