Писарук Николай Николаевич
- In 1980 I graduated from the Belarus State University (Minsk), faculty of applied mathematics (diploma with honor).
- Scientific degree: Candidate of Sciences (an equivalent of a PH.D. degree) in mathematical cybernetics in 1986.Title: Associate Professor in 1987
Employment record and duties
- From 1980 to 2000 — assistant and Associate Professor at the Faculty of Applied Mathematics of the Belarus State University. From 2000 to 2003 — senior researcher at LORIA (department of INRIA), Universitè Henri Poincarè, Nancy, France. Since 2004 I am an associate professor at the Faculty of Economics, Belarus State University (Minsk).I deliver lectures on Mathematical Economy, Game Theory, and Optimization in Finance. I was a supervisor of two defended PH.D. theses by Svarna Kumary Reddy (India) and Elena Sobolevskaja (Belarus).
- In 1990 I had a one year DAAD fellowship at the University of Bonn (Germany). I also had short-term scientific visits to
- Univèrsitè catholique de Louvain (Brussel, Belgium);
- Berlin, Braunshweig and Magdeburg Universities (Germany);
- Lisboa University (Portugal);
- Polytechnic University of Hong Kong.
- From 2000 to 2003, I was a senior researcher of the LISCOS, GROWTH Project GRDI-1999-10056 of the European Union.
- Mixed-integer-programming (MIP),constraint programming (CP),stochastic and robust optimization,game theory.
- OS: Linux, Windows, Solaris.Programming Languages: C++ (expert level), Java, Perl, PHP, Delphi.Databases: MySQL, MsAccess