A graduate of the State Audit specialization is an employee of the economic security service, control and analytical services of budgetary and commercial, government organizations. They have fundamental knowledge in the field of public administration, finance, financial control and audit.
Form of education
full-time, training period — 4 years
Economist. Audit Specialist
Features of admission for foreign applicants!
For full information on the admission of foreign citizens to the Faculty of Economics of the Belarusian State University, as well as contacts for obtaining advice, please visit the website of the International Relations Department of the Belarusian State University.
You will learn
- modern methods of calculation and analysis of key socio-economic indicators
- how to analyze and interpret financial, accounting and other information contained in the reports of organizations in order to make management decisions
- the methodology for conducting audits, the skills to determine audit risk and evaluate the effectiveness of accounting systems
- skills in analyzing and evaluating the effectiveness of state policy in the field of pricing, fiscal, social and other areas at various stages of its formation
- the procedure for budgeting, methods and special techniques of documentary and actual control during the audit, skills in organizing and conducting financial control in the public administration sector
- methods for assessing the effectiveness of public spending, the use of tools and methods for assessing the effectiveness of public administration.
Jobs of graduates
- subdivisions of the State Control Committee of the Republic of Belarus
- economic security services
- control and analytical services of budgetary and commercial organizations
- the Ministry of Taxes and Duties of the Republic of Belarus, the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Belarus, the State Committee on Property of the Republic of Belarus, etc.
Advantages of obtaining a specialization State Audit
Join the life of the faculty!