As part of the specialization «Banking» of the specialty «Finance and Credit», professionals are trained in the field of organizing the activities of banks and non-bank financial institutions, state and corporate finance, taxation, accounting and management accounting, financing and lending investments, financial engineering and financial technologies , banking management and marketing, business design, organization of the functioning of financial markets, financial and economic analysis and modeling of business processes.
Form of education
Form of education:
full-time, training period — 4 years
Features of admission for foreign applicants!
Full information on the admission of foreign citizens to the Faculty of Economics of the Belarusian State University, as well as contacts for obtaining advice, are posted on the website of the International Relations Department of the Belarusian State University.
What will you learn?
- financial and monetary intermediation
- organizing the activities of financial and credit organizations (banking, insurance, investment, leasing, factoring, etc.)
- organization of activities in the field of taxation, pricing, accounting and management accounting
- investment design and business planning
- financial engineering and technology
- financial and economic analytics in financial and credit organizations and corporations
- monetary and fiscal management
- advising on issues of commercial and investment activities, financial management and optimization of financial flows, effective management of economic and financial activities.
Jobs of graduates
Leadership positions in:
- leading banks of the Republic of Belarus and non-bank financial institutions
- financial services of business entities and government authorities
- consulting and audit companies, etc.
Advantages of obtaining a specialization Banking
Useful links for applicants
Join the life of the faculty!