SPECIALTY ECONOMIC INFORMATICS
An informatics economist is a professional in the field of IT development, economics and finance, as well as Internet marketing and SMM.
Such specialists are in great demand in organizations with a high level of automation of business processes at enterprises of any form of ownership and fields of activity.
The curriculum of the specialty meets the requirements of modernity, such as the digitalization of economic processes, the emergence of crypto-exchanges, the spread of blockchain technologies and the Internet of things, and the widespread introduction of Data Science technologies.
Form of education
Form of education:
full-time, training period — 4 years
Economist. Computer scientist
Features of admission for foreign applicants!
Full information on the admission of foreign citizens to the Faculty of Economics of the Belarusian State University, as well as contacts for obtaining advice, are posted on the website of the International Relations Department of the Belarusian State University.
What will you learn?
- develop Internet projects and web applications, chat bots
- adapt artificial intelligence systems to economic tasks and program in 1C
- work with ERP, CRM and BI systems, digital platforms and digital economy technologies, cloud technologies
- work in the field of data analysis, business analysis, SMM and more others
Jobs of graduates
- business analyst (system analyst)
- data analysts (Data Science)
- system architects (business architect)
- web developers
- SMM-specialists, Internet marketers
- sales managers for IT solutions and complex technical systems
- project managers (team lead)
- information systems consultants
- system administrators, database administrators, etc.
Advantages of obtaining a specialization Economic informatics
Useful links for applicants
Join the life of the faculty!