DIRECTION INNOVATIVE MANAGEMENT
An economist-manager (innovation management) is a manager who knows how to create and effectively manage innovations, a specialist who will be in demand literally everywhere: in production, marketing, logistics, healthcare, education, banking, insurance, communications, agriculture, construction, public administration, in foreign economic activity
Form of education
Form of education:
- full-time, training period — 4 years
Features of admission for foreign applicants!
Full information on the admission of foreign citizens to the Faculty of Economics of the Belarusian State University, as well as contacts for obtaining advice, are posted on the website of the International Relations Department of the Belarusian State University.
What will you learn?
- Management and economics, taking into account the specifics of international markets
- Formation and development of state and social approaches to solving the management problems of organizations
- Solving organizational and economic problems in an international competitive environment
- Development of management decisions, organization and control of their implementation
- Planning and organization of production management, finances, costs, personnel, quality and competitiveness of products
- Determination of the competitive advantages of organizations, justification and implementation of competitive strategies, taking into account the specifics of the international market
- Development and implementation of business plans.
Jobs of graduates
- Innovation project managers
- Internet project manager
- Marketer, Internet, SMM-marketer
- Production manager
- Economic Engineer
- Financial Controller
- Patent specialist
Advantages of obtaining a specialty innovation management
Useful links for applicants
Join the life of the faculty!